Friday, September 30, 2005

Humor in Every Way

Today, I was pleasantly suprised.

At my school, there are several new buildings being built, two of which are directly in front of the library. I was just casually looking onto the construction area this afternoon on my way back from the library when something caught my attention. At first I thought I was mistaken, so I walked around the construction area (staying on my side of the fence, of coarse). And there it was, no mistaking it: one of the construction workers had spray painted a smiley face onto a red metal barrel. I laughed pretty hard when I realized my assumption was correct. The same white paint was used to identify almost everything on the site, which is why at first I didn't believe what I was seeing. But... just goes to show you, there's always humor in the oddest places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home