Monday, October 03, 2005

Favorite Turtle?

Some whack job of a guy I've never met comes up to me today and says, "So, who's your favorite turtle?" I looked at him like he was nuts. So he continued, "You know, from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Which one of those four is your favorite, and why?" This is of coarse cleaned up a bit. He spoke in riddles and half sentences, so that's much better than anything he actually said.

But... I said Donatello... and here's why.

First of all, purple equals royalty. He and I share that likeness. Second, what's better than wielding a deadly staff? I mean, if you get hurt, you can knock out your enemies and then use your weapon as a support to use to get you to safety. Rafael couldn't say that. And his favorite book: A brief history of Time, is the prequel to my favorite book: The Universe in a Nutshell. Both of which by an outstanding physicist, Stephen Hawking. For the complete Donatello history... click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home