Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Post Number 10!!!

Guess what that means?
That's right! PARTY TIME!!!

I'm fairly certain my version of a party is quite different than yours, no matter who you are.

For my party, I got a Game up and running. I call it "a game" and not "my game" for a simple reason, LOGD (legend of the green dragon) is an open-source game that anyone can download and play. I fully intend to modify every little piece of code to form my own game, even though it will still resemble LOGD. Anyway, I turned on every single option on this one, so if you log in there is an insane amount to do and there is a lot of screen clutter. That will be changed in my version. But don't look out anytime soon. With my schedule, it will take at the very least, it will take 3 months for me to learn PHP by reading the code, as well what/how I can change it without destroying the game. But once that initial "break-in" period is through, I should progress rather quickly.

Besides LOGD, I also setup a Forum. But this was mainly a test to see if I could figure out how to configure a MySQL database. Obviously I could. That will more than likely be deleted as time passes. But feel free to check that out as well, if you feel so inclined.

Let's see... 10 is sort-of a big milestone... so... I need to find some way to actually do something worthwhile... um....

I know!!!! I'll refer to one of my all-time favorite links! The Star Wars Gangsta Rap!

As sad as it is, I pretty much have it completely memorized even after not seeing it for probably a year. Unless someone asks me to, I'm not going to type out the words. Mostly because the link to the real thing is right there, but also because it's time-consuming, and I have way to much nothing to attend to right now.

So, I guess I'll do that nothing that I've got to attend to...
I MEAN I'LL PARTY!!!
(by myself, all alone, with nothing to do)

GOOD NIGHT!!! (or day, or morning, depending on when you see this)

*<|:^) - Santa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home