Thursday, March 09, 2006

An Update

It's my birthday!

Here's a quick update of last post's list.
1. That 4 page paper is done.
2. Turns out I didn't need the Journal Articles for class. And I'm going to need a total of 10, not the 3 that I have.
3. Right. That story I'm writing. I've been too busy with school to touch it recently.
4. I did finish a Vampire Limewire theme, but I still have one more I'm working on. Plus, I randomly noticed an error I made with the vampire one. When something plays, it goes black and blends in with the background so you can't see it anymore. It's a simple fix to change that to red, but it still needs to be done.
5. Nothing has been done to the website.
6. Nothing being done on the website includes the images I'm building.
7. The RAM idea was shot in the back and is not going to happen.
8. No tea, either.

It looks like I still have a lot to do, so I'll go get working on... (picks a random number) I'll go work on those images for the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home