Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Pet Pevee

I swore I would never use that term, and I still won't. It's only a title so I don't have to explain anything.

I always thought I could handle anything.

Today, I stand corrected.

I find myself highly disliking it when people use bad grammer. I discovered this about myself when an English teacher, of all things, gave us a worksheet. A WORKSHEET! If it was spoken, I would have been ok, everyone makes mistakes. But a printed document from a person who painstakingly looks over everything she does to correct any possible errors? Especially since it's so obvious.

I quote from the worksheet: "According to the text, why items should be considered in an audience analysis?"

I may not be that intelligent, but something foul is afoot here.

But who am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home