Thursday, October 06, 2005

Guten Morgen Fancy Fresh!

It means nothing, it's just fun to say.
I don't even know where it came from, it just sort of popped into my head this morning...
Guten Morgen, Fancy Fresh!
It sounds kind of funny if you say it fast...
guten morgen fancy fresh!
In case you don't know German, Guten Morgen means Good Morning.
I don't know German, but I took a year of it in school, so I know a few crazy things like that.
And after two years of Spanish, the only funny thing I've got is...
Yo soy in la playa!
Which, I hope, means...
I'm on the beach.
Which I'm not. But just like the phrase "Good Morning" the human being attempts to state what they wish. For example, after waking, they say good morning having no idea whether that day will be good or not. But they say it, hoping that by saying it it will come true. Or so says the alien Boleer in Star Trek Voyager: The Nanotech War.

I'm done. I hope the sheer amazing-ness of the phrase I created makes up for my unsatisfactory approach at explaining it.

Good day to you, Sir! (or Madam, I suppose)

1 Comments:

Blogger theking said...

See? I told you I didn't know German.
But... for the sake of correctness, I will change it. Thank you for your keen observation, alph.

10 October, 2005 08:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home